Water Treatment Plant Mechanic
WaterOne’s Plant Mechanic team is responsible for maintaining all WaterOne machinery by performing mechanical maintenance and repairs on water treatment equipment, pumping equipment, and plumbing systems at all WaterOne facilities. WaterOne provides competitive benefits and compensation ranges. Selected candidates are placed in the position’s pay range based on their qualifications.
- Performs all repair and upkeep of mechanical equipment in WaterOne, excluding vehicle fleet.
- Performs all scheduled lubrication and preventive maintenance of mechanical equipment and electric motors in WaterOne, excluding vehicle fleet.
- Required Education, Skills & Experience
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of three years' professional experience as a maintenance mechanic working with a variety of machinery or equipment.
Pay Range: From $24.04 per hour