Water Treatment Plant Mechanic
The Plant Mechanic is responsible for maintaining WaterOne machinery by performing mechanical maintenance and repairs on water treatment equipment, pumping equipment, and plumbing systems at all WaterOne facilities. WaterOne provides competitive benefits and compensation ranges. Selected candidates are placed in the position's pay range based on their qualifications.
- Performs all repair and upkeep of mechanical equipment in WaterOne, excluding vehicle fleet.
- Performs all scheduled lubrication and preventive maintenance of mechanical equipment and electric motors in WaterOne, excluding vehicle fleet.
- Responsible for the installation of new mechanical equipment and rehabilitation of existing mechanical systems.
- Required Education, Skills & Experience
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of three years' professional experience as a maintenance mechanic working with a variety of machinery or equipment.
- Preferred Education, Skills & Experience
- Experience with enterprise resource planning software, such as SAP.
- Physical Requirements
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Pay Range: From $23.32 per hour