Bartlett & West
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Professional Engineering License
- Demonstrates creativity, foresight, and judgment in planning, organizing, and problem analysis and resolution.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills to maintain effective internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrates creativity, foresight, and judgment in planning, organizing, and problem solving
- Professional engineering license in any state, ability to obtain in other states by reciprocity required
- Knowledge of various contracting methods including design-bid-build and design-build
- Provides internal technical advice to project managers
- Ability to mentor and develop less experienced staff in area of expertise
- In coordination with the project manager, oversees and directs the assignments of engineers and designers
- Stays abreast of new engineering trends, techniques, strategies, philosophies, and technologies
10+ years' experience in civil engineering projects, specifically water treatment and pumping systems with increasing responsibility and P.E. license
College degree in civil, or chemical engineering as appropriate or equivalent in combined education and experience. Master's degree in environmental engineering a plus.
Closing Date: September 12, 2021